BTEC Level 3 Close Protection
The Close Protection courses will be held at our Gloucester Training Facility. The trainer’s will be providing a professional, easy to follow and enjoyable experience for this 17-day course. This course offers those candidates, both new and old to the close protection industry the opportunity to obtain a recognised qualification in their chosen field. It is part of the Security Industry Authority requirement that you will be taught the following subjects with a minimum of 150 guided learning hours.
Close Protection Modules are as Follows: –
- Module 1: Skills and Team Work in Close Protection
- Module 2: Law and Legislation in Close Protection
- Module 3: Assessment, Planning and Route Selection
- Module 4: Surveillance, Reconnaissance, Incidents and Dilemma’s
- Module 5: Techniques for Close Protection Operatives
- Module 6: Communications and Conflict Management
- Module 7: Convoy Driving Skills
- Module 8: Project Work
- Module 9: Weapon Selection – Concealment and Drawing Techniques (Where appropriate)
- Module 10: Anti-Ambush Drills
- Module 11: Actions on Drills, Vehicle Breakdown – Cross Decking Drills
- Module 12: Use of Body Cover
- Module 13: Equipment used by a Close Protection Operative
- Module 14: Travel Security
- Module 15: First Aid at Work
COST OF COURSE £2250
Get in Touch!
If you would like any more information about any of the services we provide please contact us.